Sign up with your email address to be the first to know about New posts, products, blog features & more.

What Would Derria Wear: Social Media Woes

Posted on

With the IG algorithm changing once again, the last two weeks has been pretty frustrating. IG basically wants you to pay for growth and engagement. If not you have to basically win over 10% of your followers within 10 mins in order for the other 90% to see your content.

My moto for life has been Accept, Adjust & Move Forward… and that’s just what I’ve done. I vow to myself to continue to create content that my audience will enjoy and engage with. Blog shoots are going to continue and consistent posts each week is the goal.

If you too are feeling the hit of the new IG algorithm vent in the comments!

See outfit deets below!

Top: Forever 21

Skirt:  Forever 21

Shorts: Urban Outfitters

Heels: Cape Robbin

Bag: Zara

 

XOXO
signature
1 Response
  • Ashdoesmyhair
    02 . 14 . 18

    I haven’t experienced the IG woes yet bc I’m just getting started in using the free platform frequently. I do know that i love your style!!

What do you think?

Your email address will not be published.